Monday 9 March 2015

Movie Monday (3)


Movie Monday  can be found here @ Mindful MusingsIt’s where  two of my favorite things come together: books...and movies! We've got everything from ideal castings for your favorite book to movie, recommendations based on the books you've read and liked. 

So this weeks Book Casting is..


The F-It List

by Julie Haplern

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18049356-the-f-it-list?from_search=trueMy Cast

For me Alex and Leo are the two main characters who really stood out for me, so I've decided to cast them this Movie Monday.  

I can't remember her exact physical description in the book, but I always imagine Alex to be a petite, brunette, who has a very individual style leaning towards punk rock. She is straight-up and doesn't really take crap from anybody. For some reason her small stature and biting personality, reminds me of those small dogs who'll take on anyone. She's fiercely loyal of her friend Becca, but has trouble getting close to anyone else and has a tendency to push them away. 

Leo, is not your clean-cut, perfect male hero. He has problems of his own, but he's always there for Alex when she needs him, even if she can't always do the same for him. Physically he's quite tall, with a narrow but muscular frame. He can constantly be seen wearing an army jacket, and a beanie.

Together they make the perfect couple. They share similar interests especially in regards to horror movies, and comic conventions. Their difference in height, is also perfect for Leo to comfort her with a forehead kiss. 





 If you've read the book, Who would you cast as these characters? I’d love to hear your thoughts (and see your pictures) Or link back with your own Movie Monday post with a book of your choosing.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea!

    I haven't read this book yet, but I definitely want to see who I would imagine the characters as.

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...