Tuesday 28 April 2015

Feature and Follow (17)


Here's this weeks question:

 

How did you come up with your blog title and address? Does it have a special meaning to you?

Well my blog name refers to Alice in Wonderland which I adore, and I feel like it fits so perfectly with reading and getting lost in another world. As for my URL, I guess it comes from me living in New Zealand and having a connection to the LOTR fandom :D



Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I recently joined Feature & Follow Friday.
    Please check out my blog post about my first week here
    Lou & Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...