Monday 20 May 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Wrap Up

WRAP UP

So I'm super happy with what I accomplished in this read-a-thon. I know to some it may not look like much, but normally I read a book in a week or more. So 3 books in a week (even if one was a novella) is an accomplishment for me haha. I'm super keen to do the next Bout of Books read-a-thon, and try to better what I achieved this time around. All in all it was a great week! It was nice having a goal to work towards and forcing myself to take some time out to read which I normally never get a chance to do. We made it guys!!

 
 


Total number of pages read :749
Total number of books read: 3
Books:  
  • Burn for Burn ( Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian)
  • Holes (Louis Sachar)
  • Crossing the Line (Katie McGarry) 

More information, goals and updates can be found here

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your progress!! Its always a good feeling to complete challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...