Friday 24 July 2015

Feature and Follow/ Blogger Hop

Here’s this week’s question: What is your favorite movie?


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

I tend to gravitate towards movies with music and dancing. It's really hard to pick my absolute favorite. But my top 3 are Moulin Rouge, Dirty Dancing and The Piano, which all have amazing soundtracks to go with them.


Q: Do you use bookmarks?

Most of the time I do. I wish I had some beautiful ones to use (there are some amazing ones in etsy). But I usually just use the ones that come free with my book depository order. I have a whole stack of them, and some of them are actually pretty cute.

Do you want to join in the book blogger hop? More info can be found here @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer

Thanks for stopping by guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...