Friday 27 September 2013

Thank-you!

So I went over to my parents the other day to pick up my mail, because despite not living at home for the past couple months, I still get my mail delivered to my parents. Talk about independent :P

Anyway after sifting through all the boring stuff ie, car registration, election stuff, bank statements, I happened on what I have been waiting in suspense to arrive and to my delight there was a book shaped package waiting for me!! Que Happy Dance*

It was the ARC copy of Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles that I won in a giveaway from The Readers Den. I am honestly so excited about reading this book, I cannot wait!! So I want to give a Big Thank-you to the lovely Rachel who is one of the bloggers at the gorgeous Readers Den blog. She even tucked a cute card into the book, which made my day :) 

So guys share the blog love and head over to The Readers Den.  It is a beautiful blog with some amazing giveaways and Reviews :)



1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to read something fro her, but I'm not sure what I should start with. Anyway, congrats!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out this link for more info: http://mybookshelfisneverfull.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...