Thursday 14 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

So this is my first ever Top Ten Tuesday post, which is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing Broke And The Bookish.

I realise I'm a bit late to the party, but better late than never. So anyway here it goes...


Top Ten Books On My Spring 2013 TBR list!



Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins): I’m a bit slow on the uptake. Almost everyone I know has finished this series. But here I am still trudging along, trying to keep up with everyone. This is definitely one I need to read soon, I’m dying to find out how it ends. 

Sever (Lauren DeStefano): It’s the last one in the Trilogy, and I HAVE to know what happens in the end!

Guilty Pleasures (Laurell K. Hamilton): I’ve heard a lot of things about the Anita Blake books, both good and bad. But one thing that has come out of my research time and time again, is that this series is jam packed with steamy sex scenes... my only remaining question, where do I sign up? 

Pushing the Limits (Katie McGarry):  The amazing reviews for this book just keep piling up!!

Devils Double (Latif Yahia): So this is a bit of a weird one, and doesn’t particularly fit in with my normal reading habits. But after seeing the movie of the same name a couple months ago, I’ve become very interested in the story of Uday Hussein’s body double. 

Beautiful Creatures (Kami Garcia): Again after seeing a movie I am drawn into wanting to read the book. Although I didn’t enjoy the movie that much, I think the book would offer a lot more which I probably missed out on. So I’m keen to get my hands on this one. 

Nineteen Minutes (Jodi Picoult): Usually I aim to read one Jodi Picoult novel a year, and this is the pick this year. (I’m only allowed one, because they are so gut wrenchingly, emotionally draining and I’ve been told I  become overly invested in the story and become extremely emotional- like the year I read The Pact *sob*)

Losing it (Cora Carmack): It’s been sitting on my desktop for ages just longing to be read. I’m really hoping to get round to this one soon.

Warm Bodies (Isaac Marion): I usually prefer watching the movie and THEN reading the book. But this one is waiting at the library for me as we speak, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it.

The Edge of Never (J.A. Redmerski): I’m pretty new to contemporary romance and I’ve been looking for books in the genre, and heard a lot of Great things about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...