Wednesday 1 August 2012

August Monthly Challenge




So each month I will be posting up a monthly challenge. This is an idea I came across from the many 'gooodreads' book groups I belong to and is a common activity that I (attempt) to participate in. Basically I will note 10 different challenges each month. Obviously there is no pressure to participate, and if you do, you do not have to do all 10 (do as many or as less as you have time for). If you do want to participate, feel free to comment below which books you have chosen for the challenges :)

So without further ado, this month’s reading challenges are...
  1. Read a book with flowers on the cover
  2. Read a book about shifters (not werewolves)
  3. Read a book with a number in the title
  4. Read a book that takes place in the future
  5. Read a book that has been on your to read list for a long time
  6. Read a book with a dog on the cover
  7. Read an autobiography/biography
  8. Read a book that is the last in a series
  9. Read a book with a black background
  10. Read a book that takes place at a boarding school
This month I am reading:

{0/5}
Read a book about shifters (not werewolves)
Stray (Rachel Vincent)

Read an autobiography/biography
Scar Tissue (Anthony Kiedis)

Read a book with a black background
The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)

Read a book with a dog on the cover
The Art of racing in the rain (Garth Stein)

Read a book that is the last in a series
Succubus Revealed (Richelle Mead)

        

3 comments:

  1. I've not read Scar Tissue but it is on my long list to do so at some point... be interested in your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. I'm going to do it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...