Monday 16 December 2013

End of Year Read-A-Thon Update

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjI6GlTAvMi4k7j0f8ZRQP2L1mq_OkT8NeJryDGgIjUQIdd56hmRmgCdSwGyVQOUHAavkxI4f6_ivWhpeL7LI5dlBYBOvRRHcZ-TMoyfesooYX60wttaSVW4amzYPOl2-qcQw3LId098S9r/s320/6384218.png

Jenny from Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana from Danasquare are hosting a Read- A- thon from December 9th - 22nd called End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram.

So it's Monday evening and I thought I should make a post about my progress during the first week of the read-a-thon, so here it goes.

This week I've read a total of 724 pages and 2 and 1/2 books.

  • Angelfall - 151 pages 
  • Body and Soul (Ghost and the Goth #3) - 316 pages
  • How to Ruin your Boyfriends Reputation - 257 pages

    Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth, #3)How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation (How to Ruin, #3)

I have also managed to cross off some of my goals :)


  • Complete my goal of 50 books for the year (COMPLETED)
  • Read the final book in two different series. (COMPLETED)
  • Participate in 3 of the daily challenges 
  • Reach 20/26 for my A-Z challenge (currently at 18/26)

       

 Books I'm hoping to finish by the end of the Read-a-Thon


Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...