Monday 23 February 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions Tag




So I wasn't officially tagged for this, but it looks super fun, so I thought I’d give it a go :)

I'm not going to tag anyone at the end, because I'd love to see many peoples answers to these questions, so if you want to participate just go ahead and do it, and if you can, leave a link in the comments below so i can check out your post :)






Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Baby-sitter
2. Ride Operator at a Theme Park
3. Registered Nurse
4. Veterinary Nurse

Four Movies I've watched more than once:

1. Sweet Home Alabama
            This movie is so sweet, and the romance is just adorable.
   


2. Labyrinth
            A childhood favorite of mine.


3. Dirty Dancing
            One of my all-time favourite movies, and Patrick Swayze is delish!


4. Grease
            A classic!




Four books I would recommend:

This Song Will Save Your LifeThe PactThe Raging QuietAngelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

1. This Song Will Save Your Life
2. The Pact
3. The Raging Quiet
4. Angelfall

Four places I have visited:

1. Australia
2. Tonga
Unfortunately I haven’t done a lot of travelling :(


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Canada
2. Rarotonga
3. The South Island of New Zealand (I live in the North)
4. Anywhere there is a beach

Four things I don't eat:

1. Candy- I’m not a huge candy fan.
2. Tomato soup
3. Brussel Sprouts
4. Meat or animal bi-products that aren't free-range


Four of my favourite foods:

1. Potato’s. There are so many ways to have them!
2. Seafood
3. Chocolate
4. Redbull- while not technically a ‘food’, still of my favourites.

Four TV shows I watch:

1. The Mindy Project
2. Breaking Bad
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Two Broke Girls

Four things i'm looking forward to this year (2015):

1. Graduating!
2. Being more active physically.
3. Updating my blog regularly
4. Going to many of my friends weddings :)

Four things I'm always saying:

1.  'No Problem'
2.  'See you Later, Hot Potato' (To my partner)
3.  'What are we doing for dinner?'
4.  'Where is my......?' - because I'm forever losing things

If you plan on participating, leave a link below to you post so I can check it out :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...