Sunday 27 March 2016

Soundtrack Saturday (1)


Soundtrack Saturday is a meme created and hosted by The Hardcover Lover! So what is Soundtrack Saturday? It's a feature about bookish playlists! Each Saturday, I choose a book and post a playlist based on it!

As with all bookish memes, there are a few easy steps to follow to help you create your own perfect Soundtrack Saturday post:

  • Choose a book that you've read or are currently reading - any book is fine as long as you can create a playlist for it
  • Create a full (10+songs) or a mini (four songs) playlist for the book of your choosing


18460392

All The Bright Places Soundtrack


1. Candles - Daughter
2. You are the Best Thing- Ray LaMontagne
3. Big Jet Plane- Angus and Julia Stone
4. To Build a Home- The Cinematic Orchestra
5. No One's Gonna Love You- Band Of Horses
6. Runaway- AURORA
7. Blue- Fjord
8. Breathe Me- Sia
9. Smother- Daughter
10. 9 Crimes- Damien Rice


I hope you enjoyed my playlist for All The Bright Places. There's a definite trend from light music at the start and then into darker music which is a pretty accurate reflection of this book. All The Bright Places has a dark undertow throughout with moments of pure happiness and delight...probably one of my favorite reads this year. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating this week!

    I really, really love "Breathe Me" for this book. It just goes perfectly for both Violet and Finch.

    I love this playlist! I read this book a while ago, and while it wasn't my favorite, I felt like there was just so much opportunity for music in it. I ended up having to cut twenty songs from my playlist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...