Saturday 5 March 2016

February 2016 Wrap-Up



February started off slower than January for me. Most of my weekends were spent entertaining friends from out of town who were getting married at the end of February. The wedding was being held in my hometown so thy were coming up regularly to do last minute organisation, then the week before the wedding they stayed with us.While it was lovely having them, it also meant not a lot of time was spent reading. However I did manage to read 6 books in total. 2 Graphic Novels, 2 books, 1 novella and an audiobook. So all up not bad.  

Finished

   The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven 
Y by Brian K. Vaughan Y by Brian K. Vaughan The Assassin and the Healer by Sarah J. Maas


I completely adored the Winners Curse books, they were full of romance, political intrigue and the second book left on a cliffhanger, making me anxious for the 3rd and final book.

I reread the first 2 deluxe editions of Y-The Last Man, which I started a few years ago. Written by Brian K. Vaughn (author of Saga), you just know it's going to be amazing and they were both just as good the second time.This month I hope to finish the last 3 volumes.

All The Bright Places, was everything I expected to be. It was such a beautifully written story. Listening to it via audiobook, just made the characters come to life even more, which made it all that much harder at times.


Up Next In March


 Pivotal Moments (In Time, #1) Dreaming of Antigone  Defending Taylor
FirstsThe Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)

So in March I have a few ARC's provided by Netgalley to read. If I get through those I plan on finally getting to Firsts and hope to read The Winner's Kiss when it's released at the end of the month. 


What books did You read in the Month of February?  Which was your favorite? 


2 comments:

  1. It’s good to hear that you liked All The Bright Places. I have that one sitting on my TBR shelf.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Winner's Cure, I really need to read the other two books. You had a great reading month!
    Happy Reading! Old follower =)
    Ashley http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...