Sunday 5 November 2017

Back from Hiatus



Ugh, I've missed blogging so much! I was sitting here with my cup of tea on a Saturday night and for the first time in a long time felt like I had nothing to do (didn't feel like reading, the house was clean, caught up on washing etc) and all I could think was how much I missed my book blog... So I'm back :)

Book blogging use to take up a lot of my time and when work and the rest of life got to be too much it was the first thing to go. There was also a certain pressure I felt to read and review ALL the books I was reading. Not to mention reviewing the latest releases (when to be honest I'm happy just catching up on all the old releases still on my TBR). Despite all this though, after more than 6 months I really feel the need to come back and give it another go. Hopefully if I put less pressure on myself and do it just for the fun of it, I'll be able to stick with it longer term. 

*Sigh* It feels good to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...