Monday 13 May 2013

Cover Love Monday (2)


Covers are the very first thing that we see when we pick up books, and sometimes we even judge a book by its cover, literally! Cover Love Mondays is a meme hosted by Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor  for cover lovers to talk about what they love, covers! :) In this meme, we post pictures of the covers we liked for the week.





 

The theme for this week is water. I love water. Living in a country surrounded by it, you get use to it. I was brought up loving water, I learnt to swim at a young age and its always had a calming effect on me. When I need space to chill out I usually head to the beach or this little stream not far from my house and just listen to the lap of the waves of the tinkle of the stream... *Ahem* Anyway back on topic. All of these covers are beautiful, and the water looks so calm and peaceful, I love how you can catch the glimpse of a reflection in some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...