Friday 21 August 2015

Feature and Follow/ Blogger Hop

Here’s this week’s question: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet what would you have? Fictional ones included. 


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.


If we are talking real animal...A wolf. A well trained one. That was mans best friend but super bad-ass. Something along the lines of a direwolf...ok so maybe we've wandered off into the realm of fiction.


Q: When you read a book that isn't for review, do you still feel a need to write a review of it?

All the time. I feel super guilty when I read books and don't write a review for it, even if its not specifically for review.
I always feel like I'm letting my blog down when that happens. I currently have a stack of books I need to catch up on reviewing, but sometimes its hard when the book wasn't necessarily good or bad. I always have the most trouble with those reviews.


Do you want to join in the book blogger hop? More info can be found here @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer

Thanks for stopping by guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...