Friday 7 August 2015

Feature and Follow/ Blogger Hop

Here’s this week’s question: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.


Hmm well to start with the obvious. A large sum of money would be fantastic. I wouldn't want to be a billionaire or anything. But a large enough sum so me and my partner could buy a house and live comfortably and do some travelling, and also the same for my family.....That's all I would really want for myself.

Other things I would wish for, would be free government funded health care throughout the world. I'm pretty lucky that where I live, health checks etc are pretty heavily subsidized but I realize that it's not like this in many other places in the world. 


Q: Do you ever do a review based on a holiday? eg. Christmas themed books in December.

Not really. I kind of just read and review what I'm interested in at the time. But I do have a tendency to review summer contemporaries in the hotter months etc.

Do you want to join in the book blogger hop? More info can be found here @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer

Thanks for stopping by guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...