Thursday 4 January 2018

2018 Goals and Challenges



Image result for goodreads challenge 2018I love going through everyone’s pots about resolutions and goals at this time of the year, its neat to see what everyones up to and looking to the year ahead. So I’ve been inspired to make my own goals list.

Goodreads
I’m going to push myself a little bit further than last year and try for 58 books in the Goodreads challenge. Last year I managed 45 and just made it, but I felt that I spent a lot of time wasted doing unimportant things like surfing facebook.


A-Z

I’m also keen to participate again in an A-Z challenge. This year I’ve chosen to do the challenge hosted by Ginger Mom and The Kindle Quest. Last year I managed 15 out of 26 (not my best haha) hopefully I can get all 26 this year


TBR Pile
I’m keen to tackle some of my ever-growing TBR pile, so I’ve joined the #Beatthebacklist challenge hosted by a Novelknight. My goal is to read 25 books on my TBR pile pre- 2018. 


Finishing Series


So one of my main faults as a reader is my complete inability to finish a series. I either take a break half way through and never go back or I get sick of waiting for the next instalment and by the time it’s released I’ve forgotten what had happened previously. So this year I’ve joined the 2018 Finishing the Series Reading Challenege hosted by Celebrity Readers. I’m hoping to finish between 5-8 series this year.





What are your reading goals this year?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...