Sunday 30 October 2016

Halloween Movie Marathon


It only makes sense to celebrate the spooky month with some good old fashioned 'scary' movies. Now being the scaredy cat I am, most of these movies are pretty tame. You won't find any IT or Nightmare on Elm Street here. No sirree. 

My weekend is pretty empty (after spending the last two weekends driving all over the country), so I plan to be a couch potato after a busy week at work and literally make a nest on the couch. All I need are some snacks, a toasty blankie and of course my animals by my side in case I get 'too scared'. So without further adieu below are the movies I would love to watch this Halloween weekend. 





Johnny Depp




Family Friendly





What movies do you plan on watching this Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...