Tuesday 22 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (26)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing Broke And The Bookish.

Top Ten Books On my 'Fall' (actually Spring) TBR


So the weather is getting warmer, and I've got a list of books I have been saving for the right moment. I love spring, even though it tends to be rather rainy where I am during this time, when the suns shining its beautiful. There's nothing like finding a nice place to read for the afternoon soaking up the suns rays. Anyway on to the list....

Sequels

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)     Stand-Off (Winger, #2)
I've read the first books in both these series, and with the recent releases of their next books I'm keen to dive in this spring and read them. Not to mention they both have some awesome reviews.

2015 Debut Authors 

Everything, Everything Everything That Makes YouSimon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda Mosquitoland
These 4 are all by debut authors that I have been hearing a lot of good stuff about. Everything Everything has been getting a lot of hype lately and so did Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda when it was released. Also these will make great additions to my debut author challenge, which I am seriously behind on.

Other

The Maze Runner Complete CollectionAlice
So with the release of the new Maze Runner movie, the scorch trials I feel its about time that I actually give the series a go. I mean they have been sitting on my shelf quite neglected for some time now. I've been told the books are much better than the movies, and I thought the first movie was relatively good, so I'm hoping to jump into this series this Spring. 

Also a random addition to my TBR is Alice by Christina Henry, which is dark and twisted retelling of Alice in Wonderland. I'm a huge sucker for re-tellings, and Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites (hence the blog name).

What books are on your seasonal TBR? 

13 comments:

  1. What a fantastic list. You have several of my favorites from teh year on it: EVERYTHING, MAZE, SIMON, and MOSQUITOLAND (which I love)

    My TTT FALL READING LIST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just about to pick up Stand-Off! Happy reading!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to read Stand-Off, and Alice sounds really good. I hope you'll enjoy all of these. Great list, and thanks for sharing. :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished to all the boys I've loved and love the book. I really want to read P.S I Still Love You.
    Here is my Top Ten Autumn TBR list here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simon Vs is a fantastic book! Definitely one of my favourites of the year. I just bought a copy of Everything, Everything and I'm really excited to get stuck into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read P.S. I Still Love You!! I bought it the day it came out and STILL haven't read it :( Also WINGER!!! I'm reading Stand-Off right now and love it so far!! Thanks for stopping by my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Alice looks very intriguing. I may have to give that a try!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simon was one of my favorites this year. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you organized this list!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything, Everything is SO good! It's so worth the read! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you have organised your list. I have both To All The Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You sat on my bookshelf having never been read! I'm hopeful that I will have read them by the end of the year. Everything Everything is so good! I really hope you enjoy that one. And The Maze Runner trilogy, one of my favourites! And the films aren't too bad either. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you enjoy The Maze Runner Trilogy!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't really enjoy Everything, Everything but I know I'm in the minority so I hope you like it a bit more. I have Simon vs. The Homosapiens Agenda on my Kindle and I really need to get to it soon because it gets so much praise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...