Friday 21 June 2013

Feature and Follow (7)

Here’s this week’s question: 
Share your favorite literary quote.
Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

Well this quote isn't strictly literary, but it is by a famous author, and I just feel it's so true to life. I want to live my life by this quote because I think it is so true, and that people hold themselves back in life, in fear of doing anything outside their comfort zone, and by doing that they miss out on so many opportunities in life.
 

 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote, and true:)

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie, Mark Twain has some pretty good/deep quotes...

    Followed!

    My feature... Don’t forget to follow!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote. It may be a bit classic and clichy, but it is very true.

    /Caroline chieflybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing quote!

    New follower via bloglovin'!

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quote, and the photo is beautiful! Goes with the quote so well!
    Old Bloglovin follower :D
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...