Sunday 10 March 2013

The Kiss to End All Kisses

A couple of weeks ago, after a long and inevitable wait. Nick and Jess (from the series New Girl) finally kissed, and boy it was One.Hell.Of.A.Kiss. It was most definitely one of the better on screen kisses I’ve seen in a long time. Probably since Noah and Ally in the Notebook, sigh.

Ahem..Anyway..

I know I've had my fair share of fan-girling moments when the two main characters kiss for the first time. That hesitant moment, where they're both in prime position... then they guy says something quirky and sexy, and I'm smiling like an idiot because I know its going to happen soon...

Yes! I’ll take one passionate kiss to go please! Can I also have some shaking knees, heart racing, and ovary exploding on the side as well.


Anyway it got me thinking about all the romantic first kiss moments in books and I wanted to know, what steamy kissing scenes made you go weak in the knees or gave you butterflys in your stomach? Which scenes did you just Have to re-read, because once wasn't merely enough?
 
So share your favorite first kiss moments from books and tell us why it was so perfect.


2 comments:

  1. No matter how many times you see that episode, it is always going to be super HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I loved this episode. I've been waiting for that kiss since the first episode. Such chemistry....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...