Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Book Boyfriend (2)

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader , in which we swoon over boys in books! This week my Book Boyfriend is Prince Ash from the Iron Fey Series.

 

Ashallyn' darkmyr Tallyn aka (Ash):
  • Strikingly handsome, with pale unblemished skin, topped with tossled black hair, bright silver eyes and pointed faery ears to match. Aka tall, dark and handsome.
  • Prince of the Winter/Unseelie court in the Nevernever. He is the youngest son of Mab, Queen of the Winter Court, and younger brother to Sage and Rowan.
  • Cold and mysterious, with a lack of emotion. You never know what he’s thinking, and his face never gives away his true feelings. He can be quite ironic with a dry sense of humor.  

    PROTECTIVE
    “This one," Ash growled "is off limits.” “Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?”- Ash (Iron King)

    EVER THE JOKER 
    “He shook his head, examining the wound again. “It's not frostbitten,“ he muttered. “It'll blister, but you should be fine. You might only lose a couple fingers." I glanced at him sharply, but he was smirking.-Ash (Iron King)
    WEARY OF EMOTION
     “I’ve seen mortals ‘in love’ before. They’re blind and foolish, and their hearts are fragile. What would I do with such
    a thing if I had it?”- Ash (Iron King)


    Who is your book boyfriend this week? Which character has you madly crushing and why? What do you imagine Prince Ash to look like? 

    Disclaimer: The image above is not mine and I claim no rights to it. I would put a link to the original Author but unfortunately I have lost the link.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination!
    I was nominated a couple of days ago and have out up a post.
    Thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, he is a hottie. I may pick this series back up now that I have some visual motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...