Tuesday 4 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (11)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing Broke And The Bookish.


Top Five Popular Authors I've Never Read



So these are some big authors in the YA community, that I still have yet to read. Most of them I even own one or more of their books, which have been sitting on my shelf for some time and still haven't been read...FOR SHAME!
  


Kasie West



I’ve heard so many good things about her contemporary books and also her paranormal duology and I kind of like that she doesn’t stick to one genre of writing. She's definitely an author that I want to get to this year.

 

Marissa Meyer



I’ve had Cinder on my shelf for a long time, and since Cress has just come out  I keep seeing this authors books everywhere. I really want to get the others in the series and just marathon read them, so I’m up to speed with everyone else.

  

Brandon Sanderson



Ok so Brandon Sanderson isn’t exactly YA. But I’ve heard so much about his Mistborn series, and my partner really enjoyed his writing when he read the Wheel Of Time books that Sanderson took on after Robert Jordan died. There is just so much hype around this author at the moment, and I feel like I need to get on it.


Rainbow Rowell



So this is probably my most shameful admission.... I still can’t believe I haven’t read anything by her yet. She’s been super popular over the last year, and I even won Fangirl in a giveaway. So there’s really no excuse as to why I haven’t read her books yet. 



Leigh bardugo


Another popular author whose books I own, but still have not read!! I really like the premise of the Shadow and Bone, so I don’t know why I haven’t started the series yet.
 

What Authors are you ashamed not to have read yet? and of the authors who I haven't read which do you highly suggest I read?

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness girl. I thought I was bad with not reading popular authors, but clearly not as bad as you. xD I've read all five of those expect Kaisie West, but I own Pivot Point, so I think's a step toward reading her book! :D

    You really need to read the other four authors, especially Marissa Meyer. <3 Your life will just get that much better. I promise.

    Tori @ YA Book Queens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the Authors you listed either so your not alone! I can't wait to read Rainbow Rowell and Kasie West :) Hope you get round to reading some of the Authors soon :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...